1,006 Apartments for rent in Horizon West, FL with Parking
- Horizon West Accessible Apartments (1)
- Horizon West Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Horizon West Apartments with Garages (38)
- Horizon West Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Horizon West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Horizon West Apartments with Pools (50)
- Horizon West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Horizon West Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Horizon West Furnished Apartments (1)
- Horizon West Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Windermere Apartments with Parking (4)
- Tildenville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Parking (28)
- Oakland Apartments with Parking (1)
- Four Corners Apartments with Parking (46)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Parking (14)
- Celebration Apartments with Parking (19)
- Clermont Apartments with Parking (14)
- Ocoee Apartments with Parking (12)
- Orlovista Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Horizon West?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Horizon West?
Horizon West is a pretty small place to live in Florida, but it's had some big history. One of the biggest people to grace its presence was Elvis Presley -- but before he became famous! In 1955, the soon-to-be King of Rock and Roll came to the Horizon West area and learned to water ski on Lake Butler. Elvis was driving a pink Cadillac at the time, and neighbors remember helping a 20-year-old Elvis learn how to stand up on water skies. It wasn't long after that Elvis appeared on Ed Sullivan and m...
Horizon West is a tiny planned community area in Orange County, Florida. The area is basically a residential part of Orlando, where homes and businesses have been laid out strategically to make life as easy and lovely as possible for residents. The history of the area is that it started out as orange groves, like most of the area around here. However, when the big-eared mouse and his theme parks came in, a lot of land was developed into residential property (because tons of people wanted to live near the spectacular attractions!) Horizon West became one of these properties around 1993, when a group of developers partnered with orange county to develop a huge swath of undeveloped land (30,000 acres). In 1995, the area was ready, and it became known as Horizon West, a community made up of five villages and a town center. Today, Horizon West continues to be a charming place where people choose to live in the Orlando area. If you're a fan of theme parks or like living near water, this is a great place for you to consider finding apartment homes. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Horizon West apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.