465 Apartments for rent in Dunedin, FL with Balconies
- Dunedin Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dunedin Apartments with Garages (15)
- Dunedin Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Dunedin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Dunedin Apartments with Parking (30)
- Dunedin Apartments with Pools (22)
- Dunedin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Dunedin Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Dunedin Furnished Apartments (24)
- Dunedin Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Clearwater Apartments with Balconies (98)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Belleair Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Belleair Bluffs Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Belleair Beach Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Oldsmar Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Largo Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Tarpon Springs Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Harbor Bluffs Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Dunedin?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Dunedin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dunedin?
Dunedin was so named from the original Gaelic for Edinburgh, as it was settled by Scottish folk homesick for the highlands of their countryside. And the Scottish heritage is still strong in this sunny seaside town, as yearly festivals celebrate bag piping and more at the Dunedin Highland Games.
Dunedin features a gorgeous location with a mixture of sporty outdoorsy activities. Enjoy a range of options, from soccer to swimming to biking on the 39 miles of pathway called the Pinellas Trail. If those features arent enough to send you high-tailing it to the East Coast, perhaps the world-class beaches will do the trick. Yeah, the weather can be a bit of a pill; welcome to Florida. And sure, there are some weirdos living right out in the open in this state, but Dunedin is a peaceful little retreat that should cost an arm and a leg but doesnt. Start researching those bagpipe lessons now. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Dunedin renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.