5,929 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Washington, DC
- Washington Accessible Apartments (177)
- Washington Apartments with Balconies (533)
- Washington Apartments with Garages (309)
- Washington Apartments with Gyms (337)
- Washington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (585)
- Washington Apartments with Parking (602)
- Washington Apartments with Pools (190)
- Washington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (573)
- Washington Furnished Apartments (145)
- Washington Luxury Apartments (528)
- Washington Pet Friendly Apartments (464)
- Mount Rainier Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Brentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Chillum Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Takoma Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hyattsville Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Hillcrest Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Arlington Dog Friendly Apartments (164)
- Langley Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glassmanor Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bladensburg Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
"Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm." (-John F. Kennedy).
Having trouble with Craigslist DC? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Apartment Guide? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Washington that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.