179 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Middletown, CT
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Middletown (8)
- Middletown Accessible Apartments (4)
- Middletown Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Middletown Apartments with Garages (10)
- Middletown Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Middletown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Middletown Apartments with Parking (23)
- Middletown Apartments with Pools (9)
- Middletown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Middletown Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Middletown Furnished Apartments (5)
- Middletown Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Middletown (8)
- Meriden 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Wethersfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Glastonbury Center 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Britain 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wallingford Center 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hartford 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- West Hartford 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Manchester 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Bloomfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bristol 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Middletown?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Middletown?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Middletown?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Middletown offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Middletown, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.