226 Cheap Apartments for rent in Middletown, CT
- Middletown Accessible Apartments (5)
- Middletown Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Middletown Apartments with Garages (10)
- Middletown Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Middletown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Middletown Apartments with Parking (24)
- Middletown Apartments with Pools (9)
- Middletown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Middletown Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Middletown Furnished Apartments (5)
- Middletown Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Meriden Cheap Apartments (11)
- Wethersfield Cheap Apartments (1)
- New Britain Cheap Apartments (4)
- East Hartford Cheap Apartments (1)
- Hartford Cheap Apartments (15)
- North Haven Cheap Apartments (1)
- Manchester Cheap Apartments (4)
- East Haven Cheap Apartments (3)
- New Haven Cheap Apartments (9)
- Waterbury Cheap Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Middletown?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Middletown?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Middletown?
Finding cheap apartments in Middletown takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Middletown by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Middletown in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Middletown.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Middletown. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Middletown.