645 Apartments for rent in Longmont, CO with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Longmont Accessible Apartments (8)
- Longmont Apartments with Garages (46)
- Longmont Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Longmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Longmont Apartments with Parking (58)
- Longmont Apartments with Pools (20)
- Longmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Longmont Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Longmont Furnished Apartments (5)
- Longmont Luxury Apartments (68)
- Longmont Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Gunbarrel Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Erie Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Frederick Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Berthoud Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Firestone Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lafayette Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Boulder Apartments with Balconies (106)
- Broomfield Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Johnstown Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Longmont?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Longmont?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Longmont?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Longmont renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.