667 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Longmont, CO
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Longmont (11)
- Longmont Accessible Apartments (7)
- Longmont Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Longmont Apartments with Garages (35)
- Longmont Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Longmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Longmont Apartments with Parking (49)
- Longmont Apartments with Pools (17)
- Longmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Longmont Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Longmont Furnished Apartments (5)
- Longmont Luxury Apartments (56)
- Longmont Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Longmont (15)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Longmont (13)
- Erie 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lafayette 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Louisville 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Boulder 1 Bedroom Apartments (38)
- Broomfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Johnstown 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Superior 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Loveland 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Northglenn 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Westminster 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Longmont?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Longmont?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Longmont?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Longmont offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Longmont, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.