568 Accessible Apartments for rent in Fort Collins, CO
- Fort Collins Apartments with Balconies (71)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Garages (63)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (44)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Parking (81)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Pools (31)
- Fort Collins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (81)
- Fort Collins Dog Friendly Apartments (79)
- Fort Collins Furnished Apartments (19)
- Fort Collins Luxury Apartments (109)
- Fort Collins Pet Friendly Apartments (80)
- Timnath Accessible Apartments (1)
- Loveland Accessible Apartments (6)
- Windsor Accessible Apartments (2)
- Johnstown Accessible Apartments (3)
- Greeley Accessible Apartments (9)
- Evans Accessible Apartments (1)
- Longmont Accessible Apartments (7)
- Firestone Accessible Apartments (1)
- Erie Accessible Apartments (1)
- Boulder Accessible Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Fort Collins?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Fort Collins?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fort Collins?
Everyone knows that Colorado is the new California – mountains, blue skies, trees, skiing – and there’s no better place to be close to all that natural wonder than Fort Collins, which specializes in scenic wonder. This town of 145,000 has so much mountain charm.
By the way, Old Town means downtown. For some reason Fort Collins was far too charming and bucolic to use the term “downtown,” so Old Town will have to do. Unfortunately, it’s a bit more expensive than usual for a one-bedroom–typically no less than $800– but it’s generally in a nicely renovated historic property. Two bedrooms are more commonly found in small apartment complexes or some single-family homes and will start around $1000, with three-bedrooms starting around $1400. Any way you slice it, you’ll be living in the one of the only truly walkable areas of Fort Collins, close to shops, bars, and all things related to your social life. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Fort Collins with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Fort Collins. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.