457 Apartments for rent in Walnut Creek, CA with Balconies
- Walnut Creek Accessible Apartments (17)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Garages (32)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Parking (51)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Pools (42)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Walnut Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Walnut Creek Furnished Apartments (5)
- Walnut Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Castle Hill Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Alamo Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Lafayette Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Moraga Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Danville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Martinez Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Walnut Creek?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Walnut Creek?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Walnut Creek?
This song goes out to a good friend of mine /He lives life to the fullest, (yeah) every single day /Down in Oakland /I'm gonna find them /I'm gonna get them -- From "Down in Oakland" by the Transplants
Walnut Creek is in the East Bay part of the San Francisco Bay Area, just 15 minutes away from Oakland in Northern California. It serves its purpose as an Oakland suburb for those who want to work in a big city but live in a smaller area. If living life to the fullest sounds good to you, check out the rental options here before you decide whether you want to join the growing number of residents who call Walnut Creek home. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Walnut Creek renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.