534 Apartments for rent in Vista, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Vista Accessible Apartments (8)
- Vista Apartments with Garages (33)
- Vista Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Vista Apartments with Parking (41)
- Vista Apartments with Pools (26)
- Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Vista Furnished Apartments (4)
- Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Oceanside Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Balconies (58)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Encinitas Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Escondido Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Fallbrook Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Vista?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Vista?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Vista?
While Vista may just be a road sign for commuters between L.A. and San Diego, the few and the smart have chosen to make this city their permanent home. Not ready for the commitment? That's o.k. That's what apartments are for... and duplexes, and fourplexes, and rental homes, and garage apartments. There are tons of rental options in a variety of locations with their own unique characteristics.
Having trouble with Craigslist Vista? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Vista renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.