176 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Vista, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Vista (16)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Vista (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Vista (13)
- Vista Accessible Apartments (8)
- Vista Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Vista Apartments with Garages (33)
- Vista Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Vista Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Vista Apartments with Parking (41)
- Vista Apartments with Pools (26)
- Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Vista Furnished Apartments (4)
- Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Lake San Marcos 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Oceanside 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Carlsbad 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- San Marcos 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Encinitas 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Rancho Santa Fe 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Escondido 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Fallbrook 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Solana Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Del Mar 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
While Vista may just be a road sign for commuters between L.A. and San Diego, the few and the smart have chosen to make this city their permanent home. Not ready for the commitment? That's o.k. That's what apartments are for... and duplexes, and fourplexes, and rental homes, and garage apartments. There are tons of rental options in a variety of locations with their own unique characteristics.
Having trouble with Craigslist Vista? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Vista provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Vista. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.