85 Condos for rent in Sunnyvale, CA
- Sunnyvale Accessible Apartments (14)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Garages (46)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Parking (71)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Pools (42)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (50)
- Sunnyvale Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Sunnyvale Furnished Apartments (9)
- Sunnyvale Luxury Apartments (1)
- Sunnyvale Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunnyvale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Located in the Silicon Valley, this suburban enclave is home to a eclectic culture. Getting by in Sunnyvale is challenging, however, with a strong will, an adaptable attitude, and these renting tips, you will have all you need to live a happy, well-rounded life. See more
Finding condos for rent in Sunnyvale is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Sunnyvale may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Sunnyvale that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.