339 Apartments for rent in Petaluma, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Petaluma Accessible Apartments (4)
- Petaluma Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Petaluma Apartments with Garages (6)
- Petaluma Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Petaluma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Petaluma Apartments with Parking (9)
- Petaluma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Petaluma Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Petaluma Furnished Apartments (3)
- Petaluma Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Pools (10)
- Novato Apartments with Pools (11)
- Sonoma Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lucas Valley-Marinwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Pools (27)
- San Anselmo Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Rafael Apartments with Pools (6)
- Larkfield-Wikiup Apartments with Pools (2)
- St. Helena Apartments with Pools (3)
- Larkspur Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Petaluma?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Petaluma?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Petaluma?
The name Petaluma comes from the Coast Miwok phrase for hill backside, referring to it's close proximity to Sonoma Mountain.
Located about 40 miles north of San Francisco, Petaluma, California is situated in Sonoma County. With a population of only 57,000 residents, it is a perfect location for people looking for an affordable small-town living. Very family friendly, more than 67 percent of the population of Petaluma lives in households with children under the age of 18. The weather is mild, and it is a great place to avoid cold winters. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Petaluma means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Petaluma could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.