1,719 Apartments for rent in Hercules, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hercules Accessible Apartments (3)
- Hercules Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hercules Apartments with Garages (5)
- Hercules Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hercules Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hercules Apartments with Parking (6)
- Hercules Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hercules Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hercules Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hercules Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pinole Apartments with Pools (3)
- Vallejo Apartments with Pools (5)
- San Pablo Apartments with Pools (3)
- Richmond Apartments with Pools (6)
- Benicia Apartments with Pools (3)
- American Canyon Apartments with Pools (3)
- Albany Apartments with Pools (1)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (9)
- Emeryville Apartments with Pools (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Hercules?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Hercules?
The city of Hercules, California, was originally built up around the California Powder Works plant. The city was named after the company's most successful product, Hercules dynamite. You can expect to have a blast here, and not the explosive kind.
As part of the San Francisco Bay Area, you can expect a great quality of life in Hercules, California. If the gorgeous weather isn't enough for you, you'll always be able to find something to entertain yourself, from joining the historical society to strolling in one of the city's 11 stunning parks. Anyone who wants a greater choice of amenities may be pleased to know the city's only around 10 miles away from the center of Berkeley, California. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Hercules means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Hercules could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.