1,422 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Fullerton, CA
- Fullerton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fullerton Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Fullerton Apartments with Garages (28)
- Fullerton Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Fullerton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Fullerton Apartments with Parking (43)
- Fullerton Apartments with Pools (20)
- Fullerton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Fullerton Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Fullerton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fullerton (15)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fullerton (16)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Fullerton (5)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Fullerton (1)
- La Habra Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Placentia Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brea Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Buena Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- La Mirada Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Anaheim Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Rowland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Stanton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Garden Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- South Whittier Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Fullerton?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Fullerton?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Fullerton?
Welcome to Fullerton, a pleasant, palm-tree lined city spotted with spunky neighborhoods, huge parks, and plenty of golf courses. But, there's far more going on than meets the eye. Let's fill up on Fullerton facts, shall we?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fullerton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Fullerton should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Fullerton may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Fullerton. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.