142 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Marcos, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Marcos (10)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Marcos (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in San Marcos (9)
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (20)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (24)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (12)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (28)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (24)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (3)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Lake San Marcos 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Vista 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Escondido 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Carlsbad 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Rancho Santa Fe 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Encinitas 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Oceanside 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Solana Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Del Mar 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Poway 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your San Marcos, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in north San Diego County between Escondido and Oceanside and boasting a moderate year-round climate that makes the rest of the Golden State green with envy, San Marcos is undoubtedly one of SoCal’s most attractive communities. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, ladies and gents, hombres and chicas, because an apartment with your name on it (well, an apartment that’s soon t...See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in San Marcos provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in San Marcos. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.