251 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in San Marcos, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Marcos (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in San Marcos (5)
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (10)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (12)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (14)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (12)
- San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Vista 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Escondido 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Carlsbad 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Encinitas 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Oceanside 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Solana Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Del Mar 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Poway 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Diego 1 Bedroom Apartments (150)
- Santee 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in San Marcos?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your San Marcos, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in north San Diego County between Escondido and Oceanside and boasting a moderate year-round climate that makes the rest of the Golden State green with envy, San Marcos is undoubtedly one of SoCal’s most attractive communities. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, ladies and gents, hombres and chicas, because an apartment with your name on it (well, an apartment that’s soon t...See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in San Marcos offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in San Marcos, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.