319 Apartments for rent in San Marcos, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Marcos (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Marcos (10)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Marcos (10)
- San Marcos Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (19)
- San Marcos Apartments with Garages (27)
- San Marcos Apartments with Gyms (8)
- San Marcos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- San Marcos Apartments with Parking (29)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (21)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (5)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Vista Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Escondido Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Encinitas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Oceanside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Del Mar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in San Marcos?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in San Marcos?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Marcos?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to your San Marcos, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated in north San Diego County between Escondido and Oceanside and boasting a moderate year-round climate that makes the rest of the Golden State green with envy, San Marcos is undoubtedly one of SoCal’s most attractive communities. Sound like a good fit for you? Then stick with us, ladies and gents, hombres and chicas, because an apartment with your name on it (well, an apartment that’s soon t...See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in San Marcos offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in San Marcos. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in San Marcos can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.