2,593 Apartments for rent in Palo Alto, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Palo Alto Accessible Apartments (5)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Garages (26)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Parking (36)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Pools (15)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Palo Alto Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Palo Alto Furnished Apartments (7)
- Palo Alto Luxury Apartments (4)
- Palo Alto Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Mountain View Apartments with Gyms (28)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Cupertino Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Redwood City Apartments with Gyms (17)
- San Carlos Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Palo Alto?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Palo Alto?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palo Alto?
"A remarkable thing about the Silicon Valley culture is that its status structure is so based on technical accomplishment and prowess." (-Jaron Lanier)
Once a sleepy college town, Palo Alto has transformed itself into the tech capital of the country. Stanford University is still here, but the big names attracting most people to this city are Facebook, Apple and Paypal. You might have been the smartest person in your class growing up, but in the middle of Silicon Valley you'll probably just blend into the crowd. This city is home to the most educated population of any United States city, and it certainly shows.
Having trouble with Craigslist Palo Alto? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Palo Alto renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.