199 Apartments for Rent in Milpitas, CA with Gyms
- Milpitas Accessible Apartments (8)
- Milpitas Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Milpitas Apartments with Garages (22)
- Milpitas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Milpitas Apartments with Parking (28)
- Milpitas Apartments with Pools (16)
- Milpitas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Milpitas Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Milpitas Furnished Apartments (3)
- Milpitas Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Fremont Apartments with Gyms (33)
- San Jose Apartments with Gyms (80)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Campbell Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Mountain View Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Cupertino Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Milpitas?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Milpitas?
Having trouble with Craigslist Milpitas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Greetings, Silicon Valley renters, and welcome to your Milpitas, California apartment hunting headquarters! Conveniently situated on the southern edge of the San Francisco Bay just seven miles north of San Jose, Milpitas boasts a booming local economy, a highly diverse population, and some of the most attractive rental properties in Santa Clara County. Interested in joining the nearly 70,000 proud peeps who call Milpitas home? Of course you are! But before you scour the listings and hit the streets in search of your dream pad, take a moment to peruse the following bits of wit and wisdom (yes, we use those terms liberally) to help make your migration to the Valley as cool as an ocean breeze… See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Milpitas renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.