68 Cheap Apartments for rent in Citrus Heights, CA
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Garages (15)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (23)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (13)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Citrus Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Citrus Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Fair Oaks Cheap Apartments (2)
- Orangevale Cheap Apartments (4)
- Carmichael Cheap Apartments (4)
- Antelope Cheap Apartments (1)
- Roseville Cheap Apartments (4)
- North Highlands Cheap Apartments (2)
- Rocklin Cheap Apartments (3)
- Rancho Cordova Cheap Apartments (4)
- Arden-Arcade Cheap Apartments (1)
- Folsom Cheap Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Citrus Heights?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Citrus Heights?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Citrus Heights?
"There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day" (-- Middle of the Road)
Located about 20 miles northeast of Sacramento is Citrus Heights; a modern day residential and retirement heaven. A place that some Sacramento residents are just getting to see on their radars and are wondering how they missed it. Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near Sacramento. It comfortably houses a population of about 85,000 people at the moment. It was part of the Sacramento metropolitan area and get to celebrate its independence day after breaking away in a 1997 referendum.Some residents of Citrus Heights have claimed that the housing trends in this city are old and confined. Well, this is honestly not much of an artsy city or a location with exotic dining establishments. If you want that, take a short 10 minute drive to Roseville, Fair Oaks or Sacramento. Or Call the White house! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Citrus Heights takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Citrus Heights by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Citrus Heights in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Citrus Heights.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Citrus Heights. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Citrus Heights.