385 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Pasadena, CA
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (11)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (28)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (50)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (25)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (7)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (3)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- South Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- East Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Alhambra Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- San Gabriel Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- La Cañada Flintridge Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sierra Madre Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Temple City Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Arcadia Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rosemead Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
Well, well, look at you. You’ve packed your SPF 3000 and year-round summer clothes and you’ve decided to join the ranks of the California-cool in Pasadena. We’ve got to admit, we’re a bit envious. One of greater Los Angeles’s most eclectic and aesthetic areas, Pasadena is a primo living locale for Southern Californians lucky enough to call the “City of Roses” home. Ready to take the plunge and score yourself the perfect Pasadena pad? Then read on because we’ve got you covered …
Each New Year’s Day, millions of viewers whose own cities resemble glorified ice skating rinks tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade in perpetually sunny Pasadena. Why, you ask, do they torture themselves like this? We’re not sure, but our best guess is that it reminds them that, at least somewhere in the world, the flowers are always in bloom and loud, tropical shirts never go out of fashion (So why not retire that snow shovel once and for all and join the eternally sun-tanned in the much, much, much greener pastures of Pasadena?).
The city also hosts the annual Rose Bowl football game, and has hosted five Super Bowls. Because of the city’s idyllic weather conditions, parades (the offbeat Doo Dah Parade each spring is arguably more entertaining than its New Year’s Day counterpart), and proximity to L.A., something big is almost always going on somewhere in the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Pasadena that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.