946 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Pico Rivera, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Pico Rivera (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pico Rivera (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Pico Rivera (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Pico Rivera (2)
- Pico Rivera Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Parking (5)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pico Rivera Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pico Rivera Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Whittier-Los Nietos Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Montebello Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Santa Fe Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Downey Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Whittier Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Monterey Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rosemead Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Whittier Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Norwalk Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- East Los Angeles Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Pico Rivera?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Pico Rivera?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Pico Rivera?
The B-2 Spirit Bomber was unveiled in Pico Rivera in 1988. The real question is, how did they even see it?
Located in Southeastern Los Angeles County, Pico Rivera is home to 63,400 citizens and growing! This illustrious city was founded in 1858, combining the unincorporated communities of Pico and Rivera. What was once mainly agricultural land, quickly became a haven for entrepreneurs in the home building industry after World War II. Since the 1950's, Pico Rivera has become a residential as well as industrial city that continues to thrive. There are impressive amounts of parks and playgrounds placed throughout the city as well as an extraordinary number of athletic fields. There are 18 in all! Just 11 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles, a stone's throw away, and you can be in the heart of the big city. However, one of the reasons why the residents love Pico Rivera, is because it doesn't feel like Los Angeles! It is a beautiful city nestled between Montebello and Whittier. Pico Rivera is easily accessible from the Santa Anna Freeway and an excellent place to visit, raise a family or retire! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Pico Rivera should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Pico Rivera may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Pico Rivera. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.