127 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in East Los Angeles, CA
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (4)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (2)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Parking (4)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- East Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- East Los Angeles Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Monterey Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Montebello 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Alhambra 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Huntington Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Pico Rivera 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- South Gate 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Downey 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- East San Gabriel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pasadena 1 Bedroom Apartments (30)
"I would love to dive into an indie film based on the streets of East Los Angeles where I grew up. If that doesn't come my way soon, I think I just might have to write it myself." (- Michael Trevino)
If you're considering a move to California and want to be right in the heart of the action, then L.A. has to be top of your list of places to look. East Los Angeles isdefined as everything east of Boyle Heights. This area has inspired a wide range of popular culture, with musical giants from Motley Crue to Lady Gaga referencing East L.A. in their lyrics. Come and be inspired!
Having trouble with Craigslist East Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in East Los Angeles offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in East Los Angeles, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.