1,211 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in South Pasadena, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Pasadena (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in South Pasadena (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (4)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Garages (3)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Parking (7)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Pools (2)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Alhambra 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- San Marino 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pasadena 1 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- San Gabriel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Pasqual 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Monterey Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- East San Gabriel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Los Angeles 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Rosemead 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Altadena 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in South Pasadena?
"I'm gonna see a home-sweet-homer / And there I'll settle down / Beneath the palms / In someone's arms / In Pasadena town. / Where honeybees hum melodies / And orange trees scent the breeze." (-Al Jolson, "Pasadena")
A suburb just below Pasadena, South Pasadena is an affluent area filled with cute shops and tasty restaurants. Diversity extends beyond the inhabitants, though they’re that, too; it also includes the landscape, which is equal parts lush and desert-y. Nearly everything about this city attracts everybody, not only because it’s so close to Pasadena itself, with its endless options for entertainment, but also because Alison Brie from the TV show “Community” lives somewhere within the borders. Know which side of the Bristol Farms versus Whole Foods Market argument to take and you’ll settle into this lovely location nicely.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in South Pasadena offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in South Pasadena, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.