596 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in La Crescenta-Montrose, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Crescenta-Montrose (1)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Accessible Apartments (1)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Balconies (4)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Garages (3)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Parking (5)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Pools (3)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in La Crescenta-Montrose (1)
- Glendale 1 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Burbank 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Altadena 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Pasadena 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- South Pasadena 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- San Pasqual 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Marino 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Alhambra 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- East San Gabriel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- San Gabriel 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in La Crescenta-Montrose?
The Crescenta Valley got its name from three crescents seen in the mountains when Dr. Benjamin Briggs looked out his window.
The Crescenta Valley is buttressed on the edges by the Los Angeles National Forest and the San Gabriel Mountains on its north and the Verdugo Mountains on the south. It's the same narrow valley that the Foothill Freeway, I-210, goes through as it courses its way on the north side of the Los Angeles metro area. It's a community apart, yet just minutes away from Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Hollywood and Los Angeles. If it weren't for the smog that can push up against the mountains sometimes, a person might not even know they were living so close to such a huge city. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in La Crescenta-Montrose offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in La Crescenta-Montrose, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.