162 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Whittier, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Whittier (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Whittier (2)
- Whittier Accessible Apartments (1)
- Whittier Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Whittier Apartments with Garages (7)
- Whittier Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Whittier Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Whittier Apartments with Parking (8)
- Whittier Apartments with Pools (5)
- Whittier Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Whittier Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Whittier Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- South Whittier 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hacienda Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Santa Fe Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Mirada 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pico Rivera 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- La Habra 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Norwalk 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Puente 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Montebello 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- El Monte 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Whittier?
Historic buildings, charming neighborhood parks, streets lined with old growth trees, and the old fashioned Craftsman and Spanish Colonial Revival homes make up Whittier. And, L.A. and Orange County are both nearby and accessible. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Whittier offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Whittier, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.