127 Apartments for Rent in Palm Springs, CA with Gyms
- Palm Springs Accessible Apartments (4)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Balconies (88)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Garages (56)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Parking (99)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (160)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (85)
- Palm Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Palm Springs Furnished Apartments (67)
- Palm Springs Luxury Apartments (172)
- Palm Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Gyms (76)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Gyms (53)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Gyms (1)
- La Quinta Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Indio Apartments with Gyms (67)
- Beaumont Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hemet Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Palm Springs?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Palm Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Springs?
"Palm Springs - I Love You, you mean so much to me, that warm sunshine above you, just sets my spirit free" -- Danney Ball, Palm Springs I Love You
Palm Springs is a reference to both the native California fan palm and an older Spanish name for the region ("The Palm of Gods Hand") is the kind of city that can exist only in California: a mess of neon lights and kitschy hotels sitting next to stunning modernist architecture and gorgeous desert landscapes. Originally a Native American settlement a gazillion years ago, the growth of Palm Springs coincided with the growth of Hollywood in the 1900s, when movie stars sought to escape L.A.'s noise for this idyllic desert location. As a city, Palm Springs was imagined in the afterglow of The Big Orange to the west, which is why the area is unapologetically kitschy and unashamedly extravagant. Where else in the world are you going to find a 20-foot statue of Marilyn Monroe in her famous white dress? See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Palm Springs renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.