345 Apartments for rent in Redlands, CA with Gyms
- Redlands Accessible Apartments (1)
- Redlands Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Redlands Apartments with Garages (7)
- Redlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Redlands Apartments with Parking (10)
- Redlands Apartments with Pools (7)
- Redlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Redlands Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Redlands Furnished Apartments (3)
- Redlands Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Highland Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Grand Terrace Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Highgrove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Colton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Rialto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Fontana Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Redlands?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Redlands?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Redlands?
Ten minutes east of San Bernardino sits Redlands, California. A city full of historic Victorian homes, culture (museums, theatre, parades—oh my!), mountainous landscapes and plenty of orange groves.
The beauty of Redlands, aside from the mountains (which you can see on un-smoggy days) is that it is a short drive for many staycations and day trips. Palm Springs is a short drive, if you're looking to spoil (& tan) yourself in the desert, and the proximity to Big Bear can turn your average winter day into a ski trip. Note: it does get cold enough to snow in Redlands, though it usually doesn’t stick, and summers will find you searching for a pool or beach to cool off. It is, after all, located near a desert.
Though its nickname sounds more like an Indiana Jones sequel than a quaint place to live, the “Jewel of the Inland Empire” has 14 local parks and a focus on quality of life. This SoCal gem is waiting for you. Let’s find out where you fit in. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Redlands renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.