857 Apartments for rent in San Bernardino, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Bernardino Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Balconies (9)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Garages (7)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Parking (18)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Pools (5)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- San Bernardino Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- San Bernardino Furnished Apartments (3)
- San Bernardino Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Colton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Rialto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Grand Terrace Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Highland Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Redlands Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fontana Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Jurupa Valley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Moreno Valley Apartments with Gyms (12)
Would you have guessed that San Bernardino, California was one of the 100 largest cities in America? According to the last Census, it rang in at number 99, ahead of notable locales such as Salt Lake City, Utah; Providence, Rhode Island; and Spokane, Washington. Along with nearby Riverside, San Bernardino is an anchor of the sprawl east of Los Angeles known as The Inland Empire. In San Bernardino you’ve got gorgeous mountains and National Forest land a stone’s throw to the north and the east, but the heart of Hollywood is just a 60 mile shot due west. Not a bad spot, right? Let’s get you settled in. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to San Bernardino renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.