103 Furnished Apartments for rent in Palm Springs, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Springs (8)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Springs (17)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Springs (19)
- Palm Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Garages (37)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Parking (78)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (105)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (50)
- Palm Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Palm Springs Furnished Luxury Apartments (47)
- Palm Springs Luxury Apartments (109)
- Palm Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Cathedral City Furnished Apartments (12)
- Rancho Mirage Furnished Apartments (26)
- Desert Hot Springs Furnished Apartments (3)
- Palm Desert Furnished Apartments (73)
- Thousand Palms Furnished Apartments (1)
- Indian Wells Furnished Apartments (17)
- Desert Palms Furnished Apartments (20)
- Bermuda Dunes Furnished Apartments (4)
- La Quinta Furnished Apartments (73)
- Indio Furnished Apartments (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Palm Springs?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Palm Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Springs?
"Palm Springs - I Love You, you mean so much to me, that warm sunshine above you, just sets my spirit free" -- Danney Ball, Palm Springs I Love You
Palm Springs is a reference to both the native California fan palm and an older Spanish name for the region ("The Palm of Gods Hand") is the kind of city that can exist only in California: a mess of neon lights and kitschy hotels sitting next to stunning modernist architecture and gorgeous desert landscapes. Originally a Native American settlement a gazillion years ago, the growth of Palm Springs coincided with the growth of Hollywood in the 1900s, when movie stars sought to escape L.A.'s noise for this idyllic desert location. As a city, Palm Springs was imagined in the afterglow of The Big Orange to the west, which is why the area is unapologetically kitschy and unashamedly extravagant. Where else in the world are you going to find a 20-foot statue of Marilyn Monroe in her famous white dress? See more
Furnished apartments in Palm Springs can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Palm Springs as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.