58 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Palm Springs, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Palm Springs (3)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Springs (7)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Springs (11)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Garages (28)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Parking (65)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (86)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Palm Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Palm Springs Furnished Apartments (39)
- Palm Springs Luxury Apartments (87)
- Palm Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Cathedral City 1 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Palm Desert 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Indian Wells 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Desert Palms 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Quinta 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Indio 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Beaumont 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hemet 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Yucaipa 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- French Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Palm Springs?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Palm Springs?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Palm Springs?
"Palm Springs - I Love You, you mean so much to me, that warm sunshine above you, just sets my spirit free" -- Danney Ball, Palm Springs I Love You
Palm Springs is a reference to both the native California fan palm and an older Spanish name for the region ("The Palm of Gods Hand") is the kind of city that can exist only in California: a mess of neon lights and kitschy hotels sitting next to stunning modernist architecture and gorgeous desert landscapes. Originally a Native American settlement a gazillion years ago, the growth of Palm Springs coincided with the growth of Hollywood in the 1900s, when movie stars sought to escape L.A.'s noise for this idyllic desert location. As a city, Palm Springs was imagined in the afterglow of The Big Orange to the west, which is why the area is unapologetically kitschy and unashamedly extravagant. Where else in the world are you going to find a 20-foot statue of Marilyn Monroe in her famous white dress? See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Palm Springs offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Palm Springs, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.