137 Apartments for Rent in Palm Springs, CA with Garages
- Palm Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Parking (61)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (104)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Palm Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Palm Springs Furnished Apartments (43)
- Palm Springs Luxury Apartments (118)
- Palm Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Garages (11)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Garages (31)
- Desert Hot Springs Apartments with Garages (9)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Garages (67)
- Thousand Palms Apartments with Garages (3)
- Idyllwild-Pine Cove Apartments with Garages (1)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Garages (15)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Garages (13)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Garages (7)
- La Quinta Apartments with Garages (97)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Palm Springs?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Palm Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Springs?
"Palm Springs - I Love You, you mean so much to me, that warm sunshine above you, just sets my spirit free" -- Danney Ball, Palm Springs I Love You
Palm Springs is a reference to both the native California fan palm and an older Spanish name for the region ("The Palm of Gods Hand") is the kind of city that can exist only in California: a mess of neon lights and kitschy hotels sitting next to stunning modernist architecture and gorgeous desert landscapes. Originally a Native American settlement a gazillion years ago, the growth of Palm Springs coincided with the growth of Hollywood in the 1900s, when movie stars sought to escape L.A.'s noise for this idyllic desert location. As a city, Palm Springs was imagined in the afterglow of The Big Orange to the west, which is why the area is unapologetically kitschy and unashamedly extravagant. Where else in the world are you going to find a 20-foot statue of Marilyn Monroe in her famous white dress? See more
Palm Springs apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.