149 Luxury Apartments for rent in Palm Springs, CA
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Springs (12)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Springs (57)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Springs (43)
- Palm Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Balconies (79)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Garages (43)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Parking (84)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (124)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Palm Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Palm Springs Furnished Apartments (53)
- Palm Springs Furnished Luxury Apartments (50)
- Palm Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Cathedral City Luxury Apartments (1)
- Rancho Mirage Luxury Apartments (22)
- Palm Desert Luxury Apartments (165)
- Indian Wells Luxury Apartments (9)
- Bermuda Dunes Luxury Apartments (4)
- La Quinta Luxury Apartments (197)
- Indio Luxury Apartments (9)
- Coachella Luxury Apartments (1)
- Twentynine Palms Luxury Apartments (17)
- Temecula Luxury Apartments (66)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Palm Springs?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Palm Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Springs?
"Palm Springs - I Love You, you mean so much to me, that warm sunshine above you, just sets my spirit free" -- Danney Ball, Palm Springs I Love You
Palm Springs is a reference to both the native California fan palm and an older Spanish name for the region ("The Palm of Gods Hand") is the kind of city that can exist only in California: a mess of neon lights and kitschy hotels sitting next to stunning modernist architecture and gorgeous desert landscapes. Originally a Native American settlement a gazillion years ago, the growth of Palm Springs coincided with the growth of Hollywood in the 1900s, when movie stars sought to escape L.A.'s noise for this idyllic desert location. As a city, Palm Springs was imagined in the afterglow of The Big Orange to the west, which is why the area is unapologetically kitschy and unashamedly extravagant. Where else in the world are you going to find a 20-foot statue of Marilyn Monroe in her famous white dress? See more
Luxury apartments in Palm Springs offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Palm Springs can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Palm Springs will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others