111 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Palm Desert, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Palm Desert (54)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Desert (34)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Desert (56)
- Palm Desert Accessible Apartments (1)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Balconies (107)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Garages (57)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Parking (70)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Pools (132)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Washer-Dryers (117)
- Palm Desert Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Palm Desert Furnished Apartments (66)
- Palm Desert Luxury Apartments (140)
- Palm Desert Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Desert (8)
- Indian Wells 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Rancho Mirage 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Bermuda Dunes 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Desert Palms 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- La Quinta 2 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Indio 2 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Cathedral City 2 Bedroom Apartments (41)
- Palm Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (39)
- Desert Hot Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Twentynine Palms 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Palm Desert?
In search of rolling horizons with pink sunsets and palm trees waving in the breeze? Need some respite from the cold, snowy north? Or maybe you already live in Palm Desert, CA and just want to find a nicer apartment. Whatever your situation, we’re certain the answer to a better living place lies within our apartment and rental house listings. From cool, modern apartment complexes with high-rise balconies, wi-fi, terraces and posh fitness centers to older homes for rent with lots of character that offer features like fireplaces and hardwood floors, you're sure to find a perfect fit here in Palm Desert. So let's get started! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Palm Desert are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Palm Desert near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Palm Desert that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.