157 Apartments for rent in Palm Desert, CA with Pools
- Palm Desert Apartments with Balconies (124)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Garages (68)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Parking (80)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Washer-Dryers (128)
- Palm Desert Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Palm Desert Furnished Apartments (61)
- Palm Desert Luxury Apartments (156)
- Palm Desert Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Pools (48)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Pools (73)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Pools (12)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Pools (14)
- La Quinta Apartments with Pools (203)
- Indio Apartments with Pools (87)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Pools (78)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Pools (96)
- Coachella Apartments with Pools (1)
- Desert Hot Springs Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Palm Desert?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Palm Desert?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Palm Desert?
In search of rolling horizons with pink sunsets and palm trees waving in the breeze? Need some respite from the cold, snowy north? Or maybe you already live in Palm Desert, CA and just want to find a nicer apartment. Whatever your situation, we’re certain the answer to a better living place lies within our apartment and rental house listings. From cool, modern apartment complexes with high-rise balconies, wi-fi, terraces and posh fitness centers to older homes for rent with lots of character that offer features like fireplaces and hardwood floors, you're sure to find a perfect fit here in Palm Desert. So let's get started! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Palm Desert means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Palm Desert could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.