116 Apartments for Rent in Palm Desert, CA with Garages
- Palm Desert Accessible Apartments (4)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Balconies (147)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Gyms (47)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Parking (77)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Pools (171)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Washer-Dryers (140)
- Palm Desert Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Palm Desert Furnished Apartments (74)
- Palm Desert Luxury Apartments (176)
- Palm Desert Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Indian Wells Apartments with Garages (13)
- Rancho Mirage Apartments with Garages (30)
- Thousand Palms Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bermuda Dunes Apartments with Garages (6)
- Desert Palms Apartments with Garages (12)
- La Quinta Apartments with Garages (97)
- Indio Apartments with Garages (51)
- Cathedral City Apartments with Garages (11)
- Palm Springs Apartments with Garages (34)
- Coachella Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Palm Desert?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Palm Desert?
In search of rolling horizons with pink sunsets and palm trees waving in the breeze? Need some respite from the cold, snowy north? Or maybe you already live in Palm Desert, CA and just want to find a nicer apartment. Whatever your situation, we’re certain the answer to a better living place lies within our apartment and rental house listings. From cool, modern apartment complexes with high-rise balconies, wi-fi, terraces and posh fitness centers to older homes for rent with lots of character that offer features like fireplaces and hardwood floors, you're sure to find a perfect fit here in Palm Desert. So let's get started! See more
Palm Desert apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.