165 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Palm Desert, CA
- Palm Desert Apartments with Balconies (124)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Garages (68)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Parking (80)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Pools (139)
- Palm Desert Apartments with Washer-Dryers (128)
- Palm Desert Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Palm Desert Furnished Apartments (61)
- Palm Desert Luxury Apartments (156)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Desert (13)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Palm Desert (6)
- Indian Wells Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rancho Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Bermuda Dunes Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Desert Palms Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Quinta Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Indio Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Cathedral City Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Palm Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Coachella Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Desert Hot Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Palm Desert?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Palm Desert?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Palm Desert?
In search of rolling horizons with pink sunsets and palm trees waving in the breeze? Need some respite from the cold, snowy north? Or maybe you already live in Palm Desert, CA and just want to find a nicer apartment. Whatever your situation, we’re certain the answer to a better living place lies within our apartment and rental house listings. From cool, modern apartment complexes with high-rise balconies, wi-fi, terraces and posh fitness centers to older homes for rent with lots of character that offer features like fireplaces and hardwood floors, you're sure to find a perfect fit here in Palm Desert. So let's get started! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Palm Desert should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Palm Desert may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Palm Desert. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.