1,493 Apartments for rent in Foster City, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Foster City Accessible Apartments (5)
- Foster City Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Foster City Apartments with Garages (11)
- Foster City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Foster City Apartments with Parking (22)
- Foster City Apartments with Pools (21)
- Foster City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Foster City Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Foster City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Foster City Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Redwood City Apartments with Gyms (17)
- San Mateo Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Carlos Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Burlingame Apartments with Gyms (7)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Gyms (6)
- San Lorenzo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hayward Apartments with Gyms (19)
- San Leandro Apartments with Gyms (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Foster City?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Foster City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Foster City?
Talk about shiny new things: Foster City is basically brand spankin' new, established in 1960 as a planned community just south of San Francisco.
Foster City has a the population clocks in at just over 30,000. Right on the edge of the San Francisco Bay, Foster City is a suburban area with lots of ties to Silicon Valley and the gaming industry. The job market here is booming, since Foster City is right at the midpoint between Palo Alto and San Francisco, so office space and apartment rentals are easy to come by. Only 30 minutes from San Francisco, it's a great suburban oasis away from the hectic City by the Bay.
Having trouble with Craigslist Foster City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Foster City renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.