296 Apartments for rent in Napa, CA with Hardwood Floors
- American Canyon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Sonoma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Vallejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Hercules Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Benicia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Fairfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Pinole Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Suisun City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Novato Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Napa?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Napa?
If you’re moving to Napa say hello to vino, tourists, and gorgeous views every which way. Bustling with 5 million tourists a year, Napa is somehow able to maintain a small town feel. There are 300 wineries in the Napa Valley and so many more apartments awaiting your arrival. Let the searching (and the drinking) begin! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Napa renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.