531 Apartments for rent in Manhattan Beach, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Garages (27)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Parking (28)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Pools (3)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Manhattan Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (11)
- Manhattan Beach Luxury Apartments (15)
- Manhattan Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Balconies (20)
- El Segundo Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Del Aire Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lawndale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Torrance Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Inglewood Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Gardena Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Balconies (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Manhattan Beach?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Manhattan Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Manhattan Beach?
"If everybody had an ocean cross the U. S. A., then everybody'd be surfin' like Californi-a. You'd seem 'em wearing their baggies, Huarachi sandals too. Surfin' U. S. A. You'd catch 'em surfin' at Del Mar, Ventura County line, Santa Cruz and Trestle. Australia's Narrabeen, all over Manhattan and down Doheny Way. Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (-The Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
The home base for supermodels, professional athletes, celebrities, and stoners, Manhattan Beach is a quintessential West Coast paradise just a few minutes from L.A.s hottest inland locations. The gargantuan swaying palm trees, beaches dotted with volleyball nets, and vertical waterfront housing are inarguably to die for, but the rents certainly reflect the level of appeal. Hats off to you if you can squeeze in, as the quality of life is second to probably very few places thanks in part to the walkable downtown area, quiet hillside neighborhoods, and gorgeous vistas from every rooftop. Add the variety of recreational opportunities (outdoor living is a pleasurable requirement of residency), and spirited nightlife, and you have yourself the solution for a compact city with attractive options for every upscale demographic, from rich families to rich frat boys.
Having trouble with Craigslist Manhattan Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Manhattan Beach renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.