1,966 Apartments for rent in Manhattan Beach, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Garages (29)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Parking (34)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Manhattan Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (14)
- Manhattan Beach Luxury Apartments (19)
- Manhattan Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- El Segundo Apartments with Pools (3)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Pools (15)
- Del Aire Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lawndale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Pools (9)
- Torrance Apartments with Pools (22)
- Inglewood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Gardena Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Athens Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Manhattan Beach?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Manhattan Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Manhattan Beach?
"If everybody had an ocean cross the U. S. A., then everybody'd be surfin' like Californi-a. You'd seem 'em wearing their baggies, Huarachi sandals too. Surfin' U. S. A. You'd catch 'em surfin' at Del Mar, Ventura County line, Santa Cruz and Trestle. Australia's Narrabeen, all over Manhattan and down Doheny Way. Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (-The Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
The home base for supermodels, professional athletes, celebrities, and stoners, Manhattan Beach is a quintessential West Coast paradise just a few minutes from L.A.s hottest inland locations. The gargantuan swaying palm trees, beaches dotted with volleyball nets, and vertical waterfront housing are inarguably to die for, but the rents certainly reflect the level of appeal. Hats off to you if you can squeeze in, as the quality of life is second to probably very few places thanks in part to the walkable downtown area, quiet hillside neighborhoods, and gorgeous vistas from every rooftop. Add the variety of recreational opportunities (outdoor living is a pleasurable requirement of residency), and spirited nightlife, and you have yourself the solution for a compact city with attractive options for every upscale demographic, from rich families to rich frat boys.
Having trouble with Craigslist Manhattan Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Manhattan Beach means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Manhattan Beach could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.