1,008 Apartments for rent in Lake Forest, CA with Gyms
- Lake Forest Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Garages (28)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Parking (34)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Pools (27)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Lake Forest Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lake Forest Furnished Apartments (4)
- Lake Forest Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Irvine Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Lake Forest?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Lake Forest?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lake Forest?
"Leave it all the fights and all / Summers getting colder / Drive all night to hold you tight / Back to California." (- Sugarcult, "Back to California")
Lake Forest, or El Toro as it was originally known, is one of the few eco-friendly cities in the US. Packed with green parks, woodlands and its two man-made lakes, this city is a model on how to live in harmony with the environment. Lake Forest has managed, on its own, to bunch up about 78,439 people in the city, making it the 99th most populated area in California. Initially started as a gardening area and stagecoach stop between LA and San Diego, this city is home to the famous historical house, Serrano Adobe. With parks, history, and the California sunshine, Lake Forest is beckoning to you. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lake Forest renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.