129 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in La Mesa, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Mesa (3)
- La Mesa Accessible Apartments (5)
- La Mesa Apartments with Balconies (21)
- La Mesa Apartments with Garages (8)
- La Mesa Apartments with Gyms (9)
- La Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- La Mesa Apartments with Parking (23)
- La Mesa Apartments with Pools (15)
- La Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- La Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- La Mesa Furnished Apartments (3)
- La Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in La Mesa (2)
- Lemon Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Spring Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- La Presa 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- El Cajon 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Bostonia 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Santee 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Rancho San Diego 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bonita 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Winter Gardens 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
La Mesa is the hometown of such legends as Dennis Hopper, Eddie Vedder and Dave Mustaine.
La Mesa is a city on the move, and not just because of its proximity to the San Andreas fault! This city has been growing in recent years and has topped 57,000 residents. This is largely due to the economic management of the city and the high priority that the city council places on economic development. In addition to being a business-friendly community, the city is also focused on making the community one that attracts individuals looking for a nice place to raise a family or just live a great life. There are numerous festivals and fairs throughout the year and an outstanding parks and recreation department. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in La Mesa provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in La Mesa. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.