192 Apartments for rent in La Mesa, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Mesa (7)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Mesa (9)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Mesa (2)
- La Mesa Accessible Apartments (5)
- La Mesa Apartments with Balconies (18)
- La Mesa Apartments with Garages (7)
- La Mesa Apartments with Gyms (9)
- La Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- La Mesa Apartments with Parking (22)
- La Mesa Apartments with Pools (16)
- La Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- La Mesa Furnished Apartments (4)
- La Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Mesa (2)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- El Cajon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Santee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bonita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- San Diego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (442)
- National City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in La Mesa?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in La Mesa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in La Mesa?
La Mesa is the hometown of such legends as Dennis Hopper, Eddie Vedder and Dave Mustaine.
La Mesa is a city on the move, and not just because of its proximity to the San Andreas fault! This city has been growing in recent years and has topped 57,000 residents. This is largely due to the economic management of the city and the high priority that the city council places on economic development. In addition to being a business-friendly community, the city is also focused on making the community one that attracts individuals looking for a nice place to raise a family or just live a great life. There are numerous festivals and fairs throughout the year and an outstanding parks and recreation department. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in La Mesa offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in La Mesa. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in La Mesa can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.