292 Apartments for rent in Encinitas, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Encinitas Accessible Apartments (3)
- Encinitas Apartments with Garages (18)
- Encinitas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Encinitas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Encinitas Apartments with Parking (27)
- Encinitas Apartments with Pools (10)
- Encinitas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Encinitas Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Encinitas Furnished Apartments (15)
- Encinitas Luxury Apartments (29)
- Encinitas Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Del Mar Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Balconies (2)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Vista Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Oceanside Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Escondido Apartments with Balconies (26)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Encinitas?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Encinitas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Encinitas?
At Haggerty's and Swami's, Pacific PalisadesEverybody's gone surfin', Surfin' U.S.A. (Beach Boys, Surfin' U.S.A.)
Encinitas is a city along the coast of the North County area of San Diego. Like many coastal cities in California, the atmosphere can be described as beachy, which is code for laidback. There are around 60,000 residents in this city; there's no telling exactly how many are surfers, but you can assume they're out there in droves! Flower fans also love this city, since it's the home of both the San Diego Botanic Garden and the Self-Realization Fellowship Hermitage and Meditation Gardens. Whether you're in search of some gnarly waves, fragrant flowers, or just a fun, relaxed city to call home, Encinitas is worth a look. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Encinitas renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.