1,410 Apartments for rent in Emeryville, CA with Hardwood Floors
- Emeryville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Emeryville Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Emeryville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Emeryville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Emeryville Apartments with Parking (17)
- Emeryville Apartments with Pools (12)
- Emeryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Emeryville Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Emeryville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Emeryville Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Berkeley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Albany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Piedmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Kensington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Alameda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Oakland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (156)
- San Francisco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (517)
- Orinda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Richmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Emeryville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Emeryville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Emeryville?
Emeryville is home to Shellmound, which is a huge deposit of shellfish and other animal remains left over from the meals of ancient Native Americans. This archaeological marvel was formed by a settlement that is thought to have begun more than 2,800 years ago. Adding to Shellmound with your own leftovers is frowned upon.
Emeryville is often considered a neighborhood in Oakland, but is actually its own city. With its San Francisco Bay coastline and easy access to the Bay Bridge, University of California and Berkeley, Emeryville is not like most small towns. Though having only 10,080 people in the 2010 census, the city is growing fast, and is home to an impressive list of nationally known businesses, including Jamba Juice, Peet's Coffee and Tea, Clif Bar, Novartis and Pixar Animation Studios. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Emeryville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.