166 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in El Cajon, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in El Cajon (10)
- El Cajon Accessible Apartments (3)
- El Cajon Apartments with Balconies (21)
- El Cajon Apartments with Garages (10)
- El Cajon Apartments with Gyms (6)
- El Cajon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- El Cajon Apartments with Parking (25)
- El Cajon Apartments with Pools (15)
- El Cajon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- El Cajon Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- El Cajon Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in El Cajon (9)
- Bostonia 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Santee 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- La Mesa 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Spring Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lakeside 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- La Presa 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lemon Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bonita 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Diego 2 Bedroom Apartments (390)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in El Cajon?
Surrounded by mountains, this valley city in San Diego County is home to over 100,000 residents. Located 12 miles from San Diego, El Cajon, or “the box”, “the drawer” or “the bin” as it translates to (due to its shape), is regarded for its great climate and relaxed way of life. It is the perfect spot to settle in and get tucked away, if you will.
Full of exciting things to do (the Boardwalk, Lake Murray) and a great setting to do them in, El Cajon is a middle class city based on community values and active lifestyles. Though it may not be as frequented by tourists as its big sister city, San Diego, El Cajon’s laid back attitude is its biggest selling point. The great local eateries and small sports bars are also part of the appeal of this friendly California town. Residents live here for peace of mind and prime location. Thinking of relocating? Think inside “the box.” See more
2 bedroom apartments in El Cajon are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in El Cajon near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in El Cajon that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.