414 Apartments for rent in El Cajon, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in El Cajon (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in El Cajon (8)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in El Cajon (9)
- El Cajon Accessible Apartments (5)
- El Cajon Apartments with Balconies (27)
- El Cajon Apartments with Garages (10)
- El Cajon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- El Cajon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- El Cajon Apartments with Parking (32)
- El Cajon Apartments with Pools (17)
- El Cajon Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- El Cajon Furnished Apartments (3)
- El Cajon Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Bostonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Santee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- La Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Lakeside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- La Presa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in El Cajon?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in El Cajon?
How can I find a cheap apartment in El Cajon?
Surrounded by mountains, this valley city in San Diego County is home to over 100,000 residents. Located 12 miles from San Diego, El Cajon, or “the box”, “the drawer” or “the bin” as it translates to (due to its shape), is regarded for its great climate and relaxed way of life. It is the perfect spot to settle in and get tucked away, if you will.
Full of exciting things to do (the Boardwalk, Lake Murray) and a great setting to do them in, El Cajon is a middle class city based on community values and active lifestyles. Though it may not be as frequented by tourists as its big sister city, San Diego, El Cajon’s laid back attitude is its biggest selling point. The great local eateries and small sports bars are also part of the appeal of this friendly California town. Residents live here for peace of mind and prime location. Thinking of relocating? Think inside “the box.” See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in El Cajon offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in El Cajon. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in El Cajon can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.