717 Accessible Apartments for rent in Costa Mesa, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Garages (52)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Parking (60)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Pools (25)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Costa Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Costa Mesa Furnished Apartments (7)
- Costa Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Fountain Valley Accessible Apartments (1)
- Newport Beach Accessible Apartments (7)
- Santa Ana Accessible Apartments (6)
- Huntington Beach Accessible Apartments (7)
- Midway City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Irvine Accessible Apartments (10)
- Stanton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Orange Accessible Apartments (9)
- Anaheim Accessible Apartments (14)
- Laguna Woods Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Costa Mesa?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Costa Mesa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Costa Mesa?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Costa Mesa with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Costa Mesa. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.